Why Synthetic Fabric?
Natural fabrics like cotton, hemp, and linens have many appealing qualities, though these same attributes make them less useful for certain industries.
Developments in the field of polymer chemistry have produced a variety of synthetic fibers that are more robust and more readily suitable for use as technical applications.
We Manufacture :
- 100% Spun Polyester – Woven Fabrics for use in the rubber and allied industries.
- Nylon Pack Cloth Dyed, DWR and Coated.
- 600 Denier Polyester, DWR and Coated Fabrics.
- 1000 Denier Dyed , DWR and Coated Fabrics.
- Flag and Banner Cloth.
- Nylon Oxford Cloth Dyed, DWR and Coated.
- Solution Dyed Woven Acrylic Fabrics for use in awnings, bimini tops, boat covers and casual furniture.
- Solution Dyed Woven Polyester for boat covers.
- Trucking and Tarpaulin Fabrics.
- Camping and Tent Fabrics.
- Polypropylene Webbing, Cotton Webbing, Nylon Webbing, Zippers and Hardware.
- Flame Retardant Fabrics.